See more about Edamam on
- Phyllo sheets 1 package
- Olive oil for brushing Phyllo 2 cups
- Cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced about 2 lbs.
- Yellow onion, small dice 1 each
- Fresh oregano, chopped ½ bunch
- Heavy cream 1/4 cup
- Vermouth 1/4 cup
- Heat oil in sauté pan, add onions and sauté until golden brown
- Add mushrooms and keep sautéing until they turn golden brown
- Add vermouth and cook till it evaporates
- Spread one Phyllo sheet and brush with oil, lay another sheet on top until you have three layers
- Cut once lengthwise and across three times (about 4” long). You should have six separate pieces now.
- Place a spoonful of the mushroom mix on top each piece and roll into a cigar
- Place on baking pan and bake in 350 degrees until golden brown. About 10-15 minutes
- Serve hot!