Per Serving 525 calories
Fat 58 g
Carbs 3 g
Protein 1 g
- Egg Yolk, 1 each
- Pure olive oil, 4 oz
- Extra virgin olive oil, 4 oz
- Lemon juice, about 3 T
- Kosher salt, t.t
- Dried Chipotle peppers, 2-3 each
- Peeled garlic cloves, 2 each
- Soak the peppers over night, remove seeds
- Place egg yolk, peppers, salt and lemon juice and garlic in a food processor
- Process until mixture is creamy,
- Add oil in a small stream while the food processor is running. You may need to adjust the oil quantity a little to get the right consistency. The more oil, the thicker the Aioli will be. And keep in mind that it will get thicker in the refrigerator.
- Adjust salt and lemon juice if needed and refrigerate for later use.